The Federal Facilities Advisory Board (FFAB) fosters greater interaction and collaboration between the State of Maryland, federal facilities and private companies; supports and strengthens federal mission objectives and enhances business opportunities for Maryland companies. Created in 2009, the board's 19 members serve two-year terms.
Kevin F. Kelly serves as Vice President at Van Scoyoc Associates Inc. and Chief Operating Officer of the Washington, D.C., law firm of Van Scoyoc Kelly PLLC. Mr. Kelly came to VSA after a dozen years of Capitol Hill experience in various senior positions in the House and Senate. Gov. O'Malley appointed Mr. Kelly as the first FFAB Chairman in January 2010.
- Larry Arthur; SAIC Frederick
- Charles H. Atwell; President, Innovative Business Interiors
- John Belcher; Chairman & CEO, ARINC
- Douglas L. Britt; President & COO, Dynamac Corporation
- Dr. Natalie Eddington; Dean, UM School of Pharmacy
- Dr. Ray O. Johnson; Senior Vice President and CTO, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Belkis Leong-Hong; President & CEO, Knowledge Advantage, Inc.
- Matt Mountain; Director, Space Telescope Science Institute
- Martin T. Neat; President, First Shore Federal Savings and Loan Association
- John C. Parris; CEO, Smartronix
- Dr. Darryll Pines; Dean, University of MD, Clark School of Engineering
- James Pitts; Corporate VP, Northrup Grumman
- Dr. Richard T. Roca; Director Emeritus, JHU Applied Physics Lab
- Tom Sadowski; President & CEO, Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore
- James W. Sheaffer; President, North American Public Sector, CSC
- Dr. David Wilson; President, Morgan State University
- Lloyd Minor; The Johns Hopkins University
- Dr. Jingli Yang; CEO, ERT, Inc.
Michelle D. Jackson, Special Projects Coordinator
Maryland Department of Business & Economic Development
401 E. Pratt St., 7th Floor
Baltimore, MD 21202
There are no meetings scheduled at this time.