The mission of the nine-member Maryland Venture Fund Authority is to oversee implementation of InvestMaryland, a public-private partnership to spur venture capital investment and fuel Maryland's innovation economy.
Since joining MedImmune in 2006 as Senior Vice President, Commercial Operations, Peter Greenleaf has overseen the development of the company's global marketing and portfolio organizations, as well as managing the broader commercial, corporate development and strategy functions. Greenleaf manages a portfolio of 140+ assets across all phases of development in five core therapeutic areas.
- Goodloe E. Byron, Jr.; Founder/President, Potomac Investment Services
- Peter Greenleaf; Chairman, MedImmune, Inc.
- Brian Darmody; Associate VP of Research/Economic Development, University of Maryland
Michael Howard; Chairman/Managing Member, MJH Group, LLC
- Andrew Jones; Vice President of Corporate Strategy, High Street Partners
- Elizabeth Good-Mazhari; Director of Ventures, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Michael G. Miller; Principal, The Arundel Group
- Stephen Tien Wong; Chairman/CEO, Lore Systems, Inc.
Maryland Department of Business & Economic Development
401 E. Pratt St, 17th floor
Baltimore, MD 21202